Simplifying technology deployment and maximizing value
- Clients come to Infoverity with limited time and resources to deploy and maintain new technologies.
- Implementing new information management and data governance technology can be daunting,
time-consuming, and prone to human error.
- Time spent on installing software takes away from the time spent on creating a proper maintenance,
training, and change management plan.
Solutions & Results
Infoverity’s Flexi-Frame® Accelerator offers fixed-fee, automated deployment and
strategy engagements that are:
- Automated: Use next-generation deployment technology to accelerate your installation
- Flexible: Implement across multiple software platforms and server architectures
- Optimized: Monitor continuously to optimize congurations and roll-out improvements
- Agile: Rapidly deploy testing and development environments on an as-needed basis
Key Benefits to Infoverity’s Flexi-Frame Accelerator
- Reduces the risk of error associated with manual installations
- Saves time compared to traditional technology deployment
- Allows for investment in earned time in training, change management, and delivering a maintenance strategy
- Cuts costs by deploying an agile testing and development environment
- Improves technology through our continuous monitoring and improvements
- Eliminates risk of server and architecture changes across your enterprise
For more information on client use cases where Infoverity has automated deployment using its Flexi-Frame
Accelerator, visit Infoverity.com/contact.
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global provider of Master Data Management
(MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, data governance and analytics,
managed services and hosting solutions that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing,
nancial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. IInfoverity, a 100%
employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best
Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by
Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters is in Valencia, Spain
and additional ofces are located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway, and Russia.
For more information on Infoverity solutions, visit Infoverity.com, follow @Infoverity on Twitter,
or contact us today at Infoverity.com/contact.