A Comprehensive Approach To Unifying Provider Data for Hospitals and Health Systems
Dublin, OH — To meet the demand from large hospitals and health systems for a comprehensive solution to unify provider data, Infoverity, a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm, today announced its FlexiFrame®Provider Data Management (PDM) accelerator. The accelerator is based on Infoverity’s successful, rapid implementation of PDM solutions for many of its multi-hospital healthcare clients.
As the number of healthcare M&As have hit a record high in the past year¹, all share the common goal of creating a single source of accurate provider data across the entire hospital network. With that, they face the challenges associated with aggregating and managing many disparate “Find-a-Provider” databases, each with their own legacy data models and various entry points.
A piecemeal approach to provider data has serious cost implications. The Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare estimates that 75 percent of the costs to maintain provider databases could be offset with a “single source” of provider data. The Council also found that although the healthcare industry spends more than $2 billion annually to maintain provider data, inaccuracies and inefficiencies are still pervasive.
Infoverity’s FlexiFrame PDM accelerator provides:
- A single point of entry and simplified patient access to a centralized “Find-a-Provider” directory for the entire network offsets the cost implications associated with a piecemeal system
- A purpose-built data hub for accurate pre-merger analysis and efficient post-merger integration
- A provider engagement program with self-verification tools to eliminate redundancies and increase the accuracy of the data, including specialty, credentials, location, plan participation and appointment availability
- A data governance strategy with policies and procedures that enable health systems to consolidate and manage comprehensive information about the providers within their networks effectively
- Provider data accessibility to key stakeholders including payors, patients, providers and policymakers
- Provider data governance and analytics to drive network insights, inclusion and collaboration, and prevent network leakage
For more information, download this PDF Provider Growth and Patient Satisfaction with FlexiFrame® Provider Data Management (PDM). To learn more about how Infoverity’s FlexiFrame PDM Accelerator has affected operational efficiency for many of its healthcare customers or to discuss your business and IT challenges, contact Infoverity today at infoverity.com/contact.
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm that provides MDM and PIM Strategy and Implementation, Data Governance and Analytics, Content Management, Data Integration, Enterprise Hosting and Managed Services that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters and Global Development Center is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in Germany and India. For more information on Infoverity solutions, contact us today.