The implementation of Infoverity’s FlexiFrame™ Provider Data Management (PDM) Accelerator also provides improvements to the marketing of physician services. As provider data is consolidated from individual silos into centralized “Find-a-Provider” systems, five key improvements to physician marketing are achieved:
1) Improved data quality and accuracy in provider directories and physician profiles as MDM provides the centralized data hub to de-duplicate and maintain the enriched provider data.
2) Improved search functionality within “Find-a-Provider” through enriched provider data (physician practice locations, credentials or conditions treated).
3) Increased online appointment requests with improved patient experience in using provider directory and clear promotion of providers who are accepting new patients.
4) Increased patient volume via accurate provider services, specialties, office locations, contact info, and healthcare network participation.
5) Increased referrals and follow-through rate through reduced network leakage.
These five improvements increase downstream revenue by providing an improved patient experience during the continuum of care and delivering enriched data to marketing teams.
For more information, click to download PDFs on Provider Growth and Patient Satisfaction with FlexiFrame™ Provider Data Management (PDM) and Reducing Provider Data Integration Costs With FlexiFrame™ Provider Data Management (PDM) Accelerator.
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm that provides MDM and PIM Strategy and Implementation, Data Governance and Analytics, Content Management, Data Integration, Enterprise Hosting and Managed Services that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters and Global Development Center is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in Germany and India.
For more information on Infoverity solutions, contact us today.