Minimize The Risk of Downtime While Optimizing MDM Performance
DUBLIN, OH — Infoverity, a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm, today announced its Flexiframe™ System Health Check, an accelerator that provides a holistic review of Master Data Management (MDM) throughout an enterprise to minimize costs associated with downtime and accelerate digital transformation.
IT downtime can cost companies $300,000 per hour on average, and as much as $540,000 per hour, according to Gartner. To help companies through digital transformation in their business, optimize system performance and reduce costs and downtime, Infoverity has developed the Flexiframe™ System Health Check.
Infoverity’s Flexiframe™ System Health Check
The Flexiframe™ System Health Check is based on the digital transformation framework that Infoverity has implemented for many of its customers. The accelerator provides:
- Audits of company’s organizational structure to develop a data governance plan
- Audits of data usage throughout the enterprise to determine how the information flows throughout the organization
- Evaluation of all hardware and software system investments to align Master Data Management (MDM) roadmap and governance initiatives in order to maximize ROI and eliminate unnecessary spending. Determines if the right tools are being used efficiently.
- Identification and correction of slow application performance to prevent downtime and associated costs with MDM specific integration into enterprise environment
- Reduction of the potential cost issues (prevent problems vs fix problems}
Optimized MDM is a critical component of a successful digital transformation strategy. For more information, download this PDF Infoverity Flexiframe™ System Health Check or to speak with an Infoverity Consultant about your business needs, contact us today.
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm that provides MDM and PIM Strategy and Implementation, Data Governance and Analytics, Content Management, Data Integration, Enterprise Hosting and Managed Services that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters and Global Development Center is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway and Russia.