- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry, etc), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine tune the applications delivered on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor application and environment for potential issues
- Counsels team members on best practices
- Critical thinking skills and a strong analytical mindset.
- Experience with End-user support within large enterprise infrastructure organizations
- Strong client relationship/customer service experience
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Ability to articulated technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience drafting technical documentation and developing knowledge management content.
- Understanding of data quality and governance solutions experience a plus.
- Content management experience a plus
- ITIL experience or certification highly desired
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Experience with agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Working knowledge of Java, Bash, and Python
- Working knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Working knowledge of network addressing, routing, and VPN technologies
- Familiarity with virtualization and virtualization technologies, including VMware, KVM
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or comparable experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals accomplish common goals, and be attentive to team morale, facilitate compromise, conflict resolution, and team bonding
- Excellent communication (written, interpersonal, presentation), time management, problem solving and decision/execution skills, with the ability to easily and effectively coach/mentor team members and interact with business stakeholders
- U.S. candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global provider of Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, data governance and analytics, managed services and hosting solutions that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in France, Germany and Russia.
Submit resume to email@example.com
Infoverity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Infoverity will be based on merit, qualifications, and business need. Infoverity does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.