New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders
- Plan approaches and solutions, collaborating with colleagues to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying and emphasizing agreements, working through differences to arrive at a positive conclusion
- Negotiate and influences client on engagement matters, using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client and our firm
Client Retention and Account Management
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with Infoverity technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Engage as the Client Partner in client engagements, forming part of the steering committee
- Network within existing clients and identify potential new opportunities
- Network and build relationships with software partners
- Establish joint pipeline and account management cadence calls with partner representatives
- Identify target accounts and formulate joint account strategies and plans
- Help drive messaging, attendance, and subject matter expertise to regional partner events
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within Salesforce.com
- Report out progress weekly with leadership team
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (such as prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Present business development training and mentoring to internal staff
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities
- Understand the company’s goals, culture, and purpose
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability with systems integration and data management concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels within client accounts.
- Demonstrated success leading managing complex technology projects.
- Possesses qualities of both a self-starter and team player.
- Willing to travel up to 90% (traveling Monday through Thursday).
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global provider of Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, data governance and analytics, managed services and hosting solutions that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in France, Germany and Russia.
Submit resume to email@example.com
Infoverity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Infoverity will be based on merit, qualifications, and business need. Infoverity does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.