- Responsible for shared ownership of project tasks in the course of delivering information management solutions.
- Tasks can include analysis of current business processes, root causes of issues, existing systems and methods of integration, defining current and future state roles and responsibilities of key business or technical actors, identification of design alternatives, etc.
- Applies expertise in information management enabling technologies, such as PIM functional configuration, data profilers, data quality solutions, SQL scripting tools, MDM hubs, and others.
- Participates in the configuration, testing, and deployment of enabling technologies.
- Drafts design documents and technical specs for the overall business solution.
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules.
- Configure, build, and unit test solution components, including data structures, roles, workflows, imports/exports, and user interfaces/portals.
- Build and unit test data migration and integration components.
- Support integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Perform product data modeling and instantiation.
- Consult with clients on best practices for data migration, integration, and deployment.
- Actively pursues opportunities to continuously learn and improve core consulting skills: interpersonal, managerial, and technical.
- Invests time and effort furthering the definition and marketability of Infoverity client solutions, frameworks/methods, and references.
- Highly detail- and results-oriented and comfortable working with a minimum of intra-day direction or feedback. We are seeking individuals who have a high level of initiative and take personal ownership in their roles and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable collaborating across complex team structures: able to quickly assess organizational structure mazes and be able to organize the smallest number of people critical to resolve issues.
- Not shy about learning, nor reluctant to build bridges to accomplish goals.
- Disciplined curiosity: interest in asking ‘why’ and synthesizing important findings into alternatives and recommendations.
- Confidence in tackling new business or technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program
- Experience with java development and database administration
- Knowledge of PIM or MDM software, such as Informatica, Stibo, EnterWorks, Akeneo, Contentserv, inRiver, Riversand
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%
How to Apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org