- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver Adobe solutions using best practices
- Lead clients in requirements gathering and design workshops
- Guide the strategy, definition and roll out of enterprise-level solutions leveraging Adobe software in conjunction with leading enterprise information management (PIM/MDM) and data integration technologies
- Engage directly with Infoverity senior leadership to help build a skilled team in delivering Adobe AEM solutions
- Draft design documents and technical specifications for the overall business solution
- Consult with clients on best practices for data migration, integration, and deployment
- Configure, build, and unit test solution components
- Support integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing
- Should be able to lead the Solution Design, Development/Configuration, Testing, jobs and Debugging
- Should have experience leading 2-3 implementations of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) at a minimum
- Should have the ability to define high level and detailed design for solutions while identifying performance and other bottlenecks
- Ability to develop blueprints, evaluate technology options/tools and identify solution gaps
- Own overall solution delivery across tracks – planning, requirements and design, implementation, training and business adoption, change management, etc – by engaging stakeholders, training and building consensus
- At least 1-2 full-cycle implementations of an Adobe AEM solution in a leadership role; additional implementation experience of data management and integration solutions is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert technical skills in Adobe enterprise software is preferred, along with general technical skills revolving around data and database design, SQL, XML, Integration / Web services, and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related major
- Experience leading companies in Technology Strategies and Business-Driven Roadmaps
- Adobe Reference Architectures and Best Practices
- High- level design documents, project estimation and technical specifications for application development and enhancement activities
- Client environments are Fortune-500 corporate environments; project work may occur in groups on client sites, or remotely in small groups.
- Requires ability to travel to client locations in the course of delivering projects.
- Role has potential for significant travel depending on client needs, up to a maximum of 4 days per week (e.g. traveling Monday through Thursday) with remote weeks planned throughout engagement.
- Projects range from 3-12 months in duration.
- Highly detail and results-oriented and comfortable working autonomously with minimum intra-day direction or feedback. We are seeking individuals who have a high level of initiative and take personal ownership in their roles and responsibilities.
- Comfortable collaborating across complex team structures: able to quickly assess organizational structure mazes and be able to organize the smallest number of people critical to resolve issues.
- An extrovert who is not shy about learning, nor reluctant to build bridges to accomplish goals.
- Disciplined curiosity: interest in asking ‘why’ and synthesizing important findings into alternatives and recommendations.
- Confidence and ability to tackle new business or technical challenges.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able to travel up to maximum of 100% (defined as Mon-Thurs). Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and sufficient driving record to be able to rent a car.
- Must maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program. M.I.S or C.S. preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time position (W-2)
- Competitive base salary plus attractive bonus program that does not limit bonus potential
- Full benefits
- Paid training and technical certification
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global provider of Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, data governance and analytics, managed services and hosting solutions that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Russia.