With the 2019 holiday spending season just around the corner, now is the time for omnichannel merchants to get their product and customer data in order. There are five ways that omnichannel retailers can optimize their data for success over the long-term. Infoverity can help to assess a retailer’s progress in these areas and prioritize the most critical elements to maximize customer engagement in the 2019 holiday season and beyond.
- Identify the leading causes for potential downtime. Time is money, and potential downtime can result in lost sales. According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime is $5,600 per minute. Because there are so many differences in how businesses operate, downtime, at the low end, can be as much as $140,000 per hour, $300,000 per hour on average, and as much as $540,000 per hour at the higher end.
- Recognize the pivotal role of Master Data Management (MDM) in serving customers and streamlining behind-the-scenes eCommerce operations. This data becomes even more important in an omnichannel setting, helping retailers to keep track of key elements across all channels simultaneously.
- Ensure that product data is clean, accurate and centralized. This provides a single, real-time view of inventory data across sales channels.
- Know your customers. Real-time, accurate customer master data provides real-time insight into customer orders, prior purchases and preferences providing customers with the shopping experience they desire across sales channels.
- Identify the right tools and technologies. Ensure that technologies communicate with one another to provide the retailer with accurate data and greater visibility into operations.
With Infoverity’s Flexiframe™ System Health Check, companies can effectively stay ahead of the curve in preventing downtime issues and optimizing MDM performance before the holiday spending season for maximum revenue gain.
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading systems integrator and global professional services firm that provides MDM and PIM Strategy and Implementation, Data Governance and Analytics, Content Management, Data Integration, Enterprise Hosting and Managed Services that help large enterprises in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity, a 100% employee-owned company, is on the Inc. 5000, is recognized by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT, as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals and as a Best Place to Work by Business First. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, the EMEA headquarters and Global Development Center is in Valencia, Spain and additional offices are located in Germany and India.
For more information on Infoverity solutions, contact us today.