Reports to: Managing Consultant
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver Adobe solutions using best practices
- Lead clients in requirements gathering and design workshops
- Guide the strategy, definition and roll out of enterprise-level solutions leveraging Adobe software in conjunction with leading enterprise information management (PIM/MDM) and data integration technologies
- Engage directly with Infoverity senior leadership to help build a skilled team in delivering Adobe AEM solutions
- Draft design documents and technical specifications for the overall business solution
- Consult with clients on best practices for data migration, integration, and deployment
- Configure, build, and unit test solution components
- Support integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing
- Should be able to lead the Solution Design, Development/Configuration, Testing, jobs and Debugging
- Should have experience leading 2-3 implementations of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) at a minimum
- Should have the ability to define high level and detailed design for solutions while identifying performance and other bottlenecks
- Ability to develop blueprints, evaluate technology options/tools and identify solution gaps
- Own overall solution delivery across tracks – planning, requirements and design, implementation, training and business adoption, change management, etc – by engaging stakeholders, training and building consensus
- At least 1-2 full-cycle implementations of an Adobe AEM solution in a leadership role; additional implementation experience of data management and integration solutions is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expert technical skills in Adobe enterprise software is preferred, along with general technical skills revolving around data and database design, SQL, XML, Integration / Web services, and architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related major
- Experience leading companies in Technology Strategies and Business-Driven Roadmaps
- Adobe Reference Architectures and Best Practices
- High- level design documents, project estimation and technical specifications for application development and enhancement activities
- Client environments are Fortune-500 corporate environments; project work may occur in groups on client sites, or remotely in small groups.
- Requires ability to travel to client locations in the course of delivering projects.
- Role has potential for significant travel depending on client needs, up to a maximum of 4 days per week (e.g. traveling Monday through Thursday) with remote weeks planned throughout engagement.
- Projects range from 3-12 months in duration.
- Highly detail and results-oriented and comfortable working autonomously with minimum intra-day direction or feedback. We are seeking individuals who have a high level of initiative and take personal ownership in their roles and responsibilities.
- Comfortable collaborating across complex team structures: able to quickly assess organizational structure mazes and be able to organize the smallest number of people critical to resolve issues.
- An extrovert who is not shy about learning, nor reluctant to build bridges to accomplish goals.
- Disciplined curiosity: interest in asking ‘why’ and synthesizing important findings into alternatives and recommendations.
- Confidence and ability to tackle new business or technical challenges.
- US Candidates: Must be U.S. Citizen or have permanent residency status and a green card.
- Must be able to travel up to maximum of 100% (defined as Mon-Thurs). Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and sufficient driving record to be able to rent a car.
- Must maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program. M.I.S or C.S. preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-time position (W-2)
- Competitive base salary plus attractive bonus program that does not limit bonus potential
- Full benefits
- Paid training and technical certification