Essential Job Functions
- Hire, train, and manage a team of software engineers to develop their capabilities, keep them motivated and challenged and help them achieve their optimum level of quality and performance.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles that prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Ensure a high level of information sharing and communication to ensure team members are properly informed of all pertinent information.
- Engage with global program managers, product owners and other stakeholders to ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Ensures accurate resource allocation and time reporting in accordance with the approved budget
- Manage the agile scrum development process.
- Oversee or perform the development and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables and specifications in collaboration with customers, employees, and support staff.
- Create project plans and provide time estimates for the iterations or phases of each project.
- Keep project plans updated, and frequently communicate project status to management and customers.
- Ensure that solutions meet specifications, have been tested to ensure quality, and are easily maintainable.
- Verify that adequate documentation has been generated to support the project and to assist in any future needs.
- Participate in maintaining continuous improvement in the areas of project management, development, coding, debugging, testing, data services, process, application support and training.
- Interview and assist in choosing qualified candidates for open positions.
- Provide mentoring, feedback and performance reviews for employees.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT industry: consulting or software development
- 3+ years’ experience leading support, professional services or managed services organization of at least 5 engineers
- Experience establishing and managing global Build and Run teams
- Global resource management experience optimizing multiple workstreams across international teams
- Experience establishing KPIs and quantifiable goals for software development projects
- Strong technical experience in software development and other roles in an Agile SDLC
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the discipline to follow established methodology
- Maintain high personal standards and expectations and expect others to maintain a similar commitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Analytical thinking, and the ability to produce useful metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, both internal and external
- Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
- Programming skills in Java 2EE, experience with at least one J2EE application
- Good understanding of the modern development infrastructure
- Knowledge of one of the relational databases: MSSQL or Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or comparable experience
- Must be able to travel up to 25% (defined as Mon-Thurs).
- Must maintain a highly professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- We are a professional consultancy of dedicated information management specialists
- Our professionals have experience with most every MDM and data quality solution available since 2000
- We specialize in Enterprise Information Management solutions, including reference and master data solutions/technologies, and data governance and stewardship organizational design
- We uncover the latent value of our clients’ information assets
- We are strategic practitioners and emphasize that a plan that is realized is the only one that delivers value
- We practice information diplomacy across complex organizational landscapes
- We are an equal opportunity employer
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading global professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises. Infoverity provides Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, next generation analytics, managed services and hosting solutions that help clients in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity is on the Inc. 5000 list, the Columbus Fast 50 and is named among the Best Places to Work in IT by IDG’s Computerworld and Columbus Business First. Partners include Dell Boomi, Dun & Bradstreet, Informatica, inRiver, Priint, Perfion, Reltio, Riversand, SAP, and Stibo Systems. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, and additional service and support teams are located in Spain, Germany and Russia.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infoverity is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Infoverity will be based on merit, qualifications, and business need. Infoverity does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.