- Work with initiative leads, product teams, technical leads, architects, subject matter experts, developers, technical support groups and test teams to deliver value to the business.
- Review and accept software and interface design and requirements.
- Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development.
- Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
- Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
- Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Perform troubleshooting on ETLs and related components
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated ETL-related problems, proactively and as issues surface.
- Informatica PowerCenter base system configuration and support including installation, upgrades, performance tuning, etc.
- Perform code version control activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
- Ability to synthesize complex information from multiple sources to influence decisions
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact at all levels including management level communication.
- Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of projects/portfolio.
- Can manage and improve information processes/tools to support operational decisions
- Informatica architecture configuration and support
- Extensive knowledge of data integration and processing including extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL)
- Self-managing and ability to lead project solution end-to-end.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Ability to remain organized with multiple interruptions
- Ability to lead other technical team members and knowledge share
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years demonstrated success as an ETL developer or similar role
- 3+ years working in an Agile environment
- 3+ years data architecture experience
- Demonstrated industry experience
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Client environments are Fortune-500 corporate environments and project work may occur in groups on client sites or remotely in small teams
- Requires ability to travel to client locations in the course of delivering projects
- Role has potential for up to 25% travel (Monday through Thursday)
Founded in 2011, Infoverity is a leading global professional services organization focused on solving business problems caused by the proliferation and diversification of data in large enterprises. Infoverity provides Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) strategy and implementation, next generation analytics, managed services and hosting solutions that help clients in the retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, financial and healthcare sectors to simplify and maximize the value of their information. Infoverity is on the Inc. 5000 list, the Columbus Fast 50 and is named among the Best Places to Work in IT by IDG’s Computerworld and Columbus Business First. Partners include Dell Boomi, Dun & Bradstreet, Informatica, inRiver, Priint, Perfion, Reltio, Riversand, SAP, and Stibo Systems. Infoverity’s global headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, and additional service and support teams are located in Spain, Germany and Russia.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org